We are seeking an Associate to join our team in Washington, DC to help advance Global Counsel’s commercial and partnerships strategy in the US. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of projects, covering everything from developing and executing our content and marketing calendar, organizing roundtables and other events, to helping to cultivate our US-based network of policy, think tank, academia and media relationships. The position reports to the Group Director for Delivery and calls for close collaboration with colleagues globally.
- Work closely with our team of analysts and marketing professionals to promote GC’s offer, employer brand, and people in DC.
- Help to grow and deepen the GC network of policy, industry, think tank and academic contacts in DC, NYC and other priority markets.
- Track and report on the effectiveness of these activities on business development and offer awareness.
- Work closely with our global marketing and branding leads to maintain and further develop our marketing collateral in the US.
- Work with partner organisations on joint events and business development campaigns.
- Support planning and execution of US corporate strategy.
- Passion for national and international policy and understands the role that a consultancy like GC plays in helping clients anticipate regulatory and political change.
- Proven project management skills. Someone who can handle concurrent tasks effectively and lead independent projects.
- Takes a proactive approach to problem-solving and decision-making. Someone who is willing to learn new tools, suggest new processes, and take the lead on internal projects.
- Has 1-3 years’ experience in philanthropy fundraising, business development, marketing or events planning in a variety of industries including consulting, advocacy, non-profits, government or academic setting.